Traveling to New York, and finding a great place to stay, are easy with our travel partners. Find out how to make your Big Apple trip in comfort and in style—you'll be more relaxed on race day.
Use Airbnb, the Official Community Hospitality Partner of NYRR, to stay with a New Yorker and be a local for the marathon! With apartments and rooms in every neighborhood across New York City, Airbnb hosts are opening their doors to runners and visitors to share New York's best hospitality and insider information with you.
Our Official Airline Partner, United Airlines®, offers more nonstop service from more cities to the New York area than any other airline. Visit united.com to book your flight today to New York from one of United’s over 350 destinations. fly the friendly skies™
Anthony Travel is proud to serve as the Official Travel Partner of the New York Road Runners and the Official Travel Provider of the TCS New York City Marathon.
Shopping around for the best hotel deals in NYC could take days, and with busy training schedules, work schedules and lives, nobody has time for that. Visit AnthonyTravel.com to learn more about the following benefits of using Anthony Travel:
- Discounted rates at 25+ hotels, many located near the finish line
- Complimentary race start line and expo transportation for registered participants at select hotels*
- Airfare and ground transportation assistance
- Discounted Broadway shows
- 24/7 access to an endurance travel expert during your stay
*Official TCS New York City Marathon transportation to the race start and expo is complimentary for registered race participants who make Anthony Travel reservations at the New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott or New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. The bus will pick up race participants at the hotel and drop off at the staging area prior to the race. There is no return transportation to the hotels. Guests must be listed as a participant on their Anthony Travel reservation to qualify for this offer.
Discounted hotel accommodations for the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon are available online through Anthony Travel. Visit AnthonyTravel.com or call a sports travel expert at 800-736-6377 to plan your trip.
Serving as the marathon's professional athlete centers, these hotels offer special discounted rates to marathoners who wish to be at the hub of pre-race activities. Follow the links below to contact and make reservations directly with our headquarter hotels.
In March 2013 the Sheraton completed a full $180 million dollar renovation of the entire hotel including all guestrooms & suites. Located at 811 7th Avenue (West 52nd Street) the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel sits between Central Park and Times Square.
- Please visit the website for the 2015 TCS NYC Marathon/Early Bird special to learn more about the event and to book, modify, or cancel a reservation from January 13, 2015 to November 10, 2015
Located at 1335 Avenue of the Americas (between West 53rd and West 54th Streets). Tel: 800.445.8667 or 212.586.7000
- Please visit the dedicated website for the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon for information on booking online. Reservations may be made beginning on January 17, 2015.