Make a post-finish plan in advance of race day. If you’re meeting friends and family, have a specific meeting location outside of the runners-only area. If you’re on your own, have a plan for returning to your home or local accommodation.
Please note: Cellular saturation may prevent you from using your cell phone in and near the post-finish area.
Post-Race Poncho Runners
• You will exit Central Park at the Post-Race Poncho exit at West 77th Street, approximately one-half mile past the finish line. You must show your wristband to use this exit—no exceptions.
• You will reach this exit approximately 30 minutes after you cross the finish line. After you exit, you will receive an insulated, waterproof, wind-resistant poncho.
• Please move outside the runners-only zone to reunite with your friends and family.
Bag Check Runners
• You will retrieve your checked bag from the UPS trucks in Central Park on your way to the Bag Check exits, located at West 81st Street and West 85th Street.
• Your race number will determine your exit point from Central Park (see map). The 81st Street exit is approximately three-quarters of a mile past the finish line; the 85th Street exit is approximately one mile past the finish line.
• If you selected or were assigned to Bag Check, but decide not to check a bag, you will still be required to exit via the Bag check exits. The Post-Race Poncho exit is reserved for runners who chose that option.
• Please move outside the runners-only zone (see map) to reunite with your friends and family.
• Starting at 7:00 p.m., unclaimed bags will be at West Drive and the 72nd Street Cross Drive in Central Park; they will be removed after 8:00 p.m. and will be available on Monday, November 6, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the finish line.