Marathon Monday at the TCS New York City Marathon Pavilion—just steps from the finish line—is a special day for marathoners, friends, family, and fans! Come to Marathon Monday to celebrate your accomplishment, jumpstart your recovery, shop for New Balance gear, mingle, and relive the memories.
Please note that information is subject to change.
Date and Time
Marathon Monday will take place Monday, November 4, 2019, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The TCS New York City Marathon Pavilion at Central Park and West 67th Street.
- Finisher medal engraving: Fond Memories will help you preserve and beautifully showcase your finisher medal and certificate in a customized commemorative shadow box. For product information, visit www.fondmemoriesgraphics.com. Fond Memories will also offer finisher medal engraving to give you the opportunity to personalize your accomplishment for $25 (cash or charge).
- The New York Times Marathon Special Section: Purchase your copy of The New York Times, featuring award-winning coverage of the TCS New York City Marathon and a special finisher results section. (Please note: Finisher times published on Monday, November 4, are unofficial and preliminary.)
- New Balance limited-edition finisher gear: Celebrate your finish with the official New Balance 2019 TCS New York City Marathon finisher collection, featuring limited-edition finisher apparel, accessories, and gifts.
- HSS Runner Recovery Zone: Stop by the HSS Runner Recovery Zone, where runners will be led through guided stretching and foam rolling with Hospital for Special Surgery’s expert physical therapists and performance coaches while also receiving tips on how to best recover from the race.
- BEDGEAR: Sleep fuels your personal best! Be fit for a personalized Performance® pillow and the new M3 mattress by expert sleep coaches from BEDGEAR, the Official Pillow and Mattress Partner of the TCS New York City Marathon. Featuring air flow in every layer, the BEDGEAR Performance Sleep System is engineered so you can temperature regulate and get more out of your time in bed, to achieve more each day.
Tuesday and Wednesday
Medal engraving and shopping for gear will also be available on Tuesday, November 5, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday, November 6, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the NYRR RUNCENTER featuring the NB Run Hub.